joi, 26 iunie 2014

Bob is OK...

So how was Bob, my friends are asking me ????
Yep, Bob is ok, i says...
How 'bout me ?
Well, yep, youre allright, you is young !
oh yeah ?
how young ? like his Forever Young ?
was it better ? was it worse ?
yep, dudes, duderinos,
it was BEAUTIFUL>..even though Things have Changed...
It WAs mAGIC...IT WaS EMoTIONAL...
WoULDN'T MISSeD FOR THE WoRLD...

(SIGHS from friends:)
-They know it was Emotional...but for all the wrong reasons...
yep, Bob is a cool guy (Big Mike said it, not me)
but still, Tuco is dead, and so is a part of me...

"There's two kind of people in this world my friend-o...."
------
TWO RIDERS WERE APPROACHING
AND THEN>>>>
THE WIND Began to HOWL....

(call The Watchmen )
====
and funny enough, it was such a Tempest outside...Bob surely would've enjoyed it...


Yo, Bobbbyyyyy, I really enjoyed Lovesick, and the rambling on All along...
we keep the torch, so ya know....hope to catcha ya down the road again, on our Neverending tour...never mind the setlists :)
Frankie Lee
PS
I even opened my lose bottle of Terra Romana 2005, loss for the AWOL Judas Priest, tell him i was saving it too long for his traitorness, and it got sour...
“Nothing is revealed”....
OK , and to reveal all, friends and dudes, and ladies and GF's (old and new, ex's and former lee'warmers), not my mom though :(
Well, the moral of the story
The moral of this song
Is simply that one should never be
Where one does not belong
So when you see your neighbor carryin’ somethin’
Help him with his load
And don’t go mistaking Paradise
For that home across the road



This limerick is for my friend-o TUCO
(si asta pt ca nu exista pe youtube THE LAST OF THE ONLY ONES) , so long, Amigo !!!!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu