vineri, 21 ianuarie 2022

RIP Meat Loaf

 Bat Out of Hell..?

Marvin Lee Ady, better known as Meat Loaf died today at74 of Covid.

Rocky Horror Picture Show,

Roadie

Saturday Night Live on the Wayne'sWorldsketch andmovie

Fight Club -¬His name is Robert Paulson¬ 

he was even in Bucharest shooting a scene for the infamous Bloodrayne

never saw him live but then, I grew to like him in the last 10 years, not before tho.

That I’m overblown, pompous, melodramatic, self-indulgent. I’ve heard it a million times. And the first person to describe me like that was me. It’s supposed to be overblown. The entire history of rock’n’roll is a comedy … Rock’n’roll was never meant to answer the questions of the universe. It’s a laugh. I’m a laugh. So laugh at me if you like. I have no problem with that.”                                 Marvin Lee Ady/Meat Loaf


Dead Ringer 

Objects in the Mirror are Closer than They Appaear

Life is a Lemon

Paradise by the Dashboard

....but I won't do that....

last year his lyricist and producer, Jim Steinman died. Together they were fearless.And they Rocked. 


Obit andBio in The Guardian Here 

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu