joi, 10 iunie 2010

Remembering Dennis Hopper

"
I don't have a problem playing bad guys,but it would be more interesting if I had a variety of roles to play
."
(DH)

"
I've been in a lot of really bad movies that I think I gave some of my best performances in. And there were some movies that I've really been bad in … It's shaky material a lot of the time but I try to do the best job that I can under the circumstances."

(DH)
continuind surfarea prin viata si cariera lui Dennis the Menace, de la The American Dreamer la Mad Dog Morgan, Tracks si The American Way-o sa revin cu the B side (The Piano Player, The Keeper), am descoperit niste articole minunate despre el in Guardian si Observer, de la un obituary, la un elogiu al lui Alex Cox, fostul sau angajat, la un tribut de Peter Bradshaw, Hollywood's Uneasy Rider,, Paul Joyce, despre el ca artist si fotograf, si chiar un articol al lui Dennis despre prietenul sau Jack Nicholson cind a implinit 70 de ani (2007)

la Cannes in 1970, alaturi de Peter (Fonda) si Jack...

dar cel mai bine o spune un user cu un citat din Kerouac,
'The only people for me are the mad ones,the ones who are mad to live,mad to talk,mad to be saved,desirous of everything at the same time,the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing,but burn, burn , burn, like fabulous Roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars.
'
Jack Kerouac-On the Road

in fata operei sale "Fractured Girl" (1964)

Un comentariu: