vineri, 4 februarie 2011

Jack-I'm still here


Jack la 73 de ani are niste dezvaluiri uluitoare, nu mai e atractiv femeilor, mai vrea un ultim romance ! asta e diferenta intre the werewolves-monsters of the silver screen si the living daylights !
noul lui film How Do You Know e shred to pieces by everzybody dar imi rezerv parerea pina-l vad, anyway Jack daca apare 10 minute !!!
Quote:

The day he flew into New York from his LA home, he headed straight to a private party to meet up with his old friend Keith Richards.

I remind him of Robin Williams’s joke that Nicholson is the only man in the world to whom Richards would say, ‘I have to go home now, Jack.’

He laughs.

'It’s funny, because he’d already left the party before I arrived… But contrary to opinion, however sated I got, I always looked after myself. I’ve woken up in trees, I’ve woken up almost hanging off cliffs, but I’ve always known how to sort myself out.

‘Keith would stay up seven nights in a row. I stayed up late, but I slept in late, too. I always believed in taking care of myself. There was always a discipline within my partying structure. I’ve never kept a camera waiting, and in all my career I only missed one day of work, on The Shining. I put my back out.'

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu