duminică, 4 februarie 2024

LMA Alice @76 !

“I know you’re looking for a real good time. So, let me introduce you to a friend of mine. I’m Alice.

I’m the Master of Madness; the Sultan of Surprise…so don’t be afraid, just look into my eyes.”

Vincent Damon Furnier aka Alice, the Coop, is 76 today ! La multi ani, hope to see ya again soon ! 

Just mentioned him on Wayne Kramer's obit cos Wayne played and contributed with songs on Alice's album Detroit Stories (2021). Like this one:

Go Man Go



Also on the album is Sister Anne, the MC5 song, composed by Fred "Sonic" Smith. 

Alice's albums, esp. the ones I'm day and date with, the last 20+ years (mostly from The Last Temptation -1994, his return to form, onward) are always on my Top albums of that year. And last year it was ROAD, a great Meta Alice album about the Life on the Road. 


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu