joi, 27 ianuarie 2011

piesa zilei: I'm Shipping to Boston !!!!

a trecut ziua lui Ceausescu ! si a lui n'dugu Kijbac ! si more that the world matters : Paul Newman ! 93, 36, 85 !

I'm Shipping to Boston , pe versuri de Woody Guthrie,
Dropkick Murphys, 1995, from the album The Warrior's Code !!! and theme from THE DEPARTED !!!
missing all my brothers (in arms, pain, denial and gayness :), and 4 the reindeer's mothers (Who Killed Bambi u mf's:-) this is 4 u (und mi) !
ACT ACCORDINGLY !!! MF!
LYRICS:
I'm a sailor peg
And I lost my leg
Climbing up the top sails
I lost my leg!

I'm shipping up to Boston ... wayy-yooo!
I'm shipping up to Boston ... wayyyyyy-yo!
I'm shipping up to Boston ... wayy-yooo!
I'm shipping off ... to find my wooden leg!

I'm a sailor peg
And I lost my leg
Climbing up the top sails
I lost my leg!

I'm shipping up to Boston ... wayy-yooo!
I'm shipping up to Boston ... wayyyyyy-yo!
I'm shipping up to Boston ... wayy-yooo!
I'm shipping off ... to find my wooden leg
!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu